Australian Immigration Law Experts 


Australian Partner Visas

When you are in love with someone who has Australian residency, you can apply for a visa to live in the country based on your relationship. This is an Australian Partner Visa and there are three different types

The one you apply for depends on whether you are still overseas or already living in Australia.

So if you are in love with an Australian resident and want to join them or stay with them in Australia, you have three choices based on your circumstances.